Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

2013-07-24 03:16:23

--On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 09:22 +0300 IETF Chair
<chair(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> wrote:

I wanted to let you know about an experiment we are trying out
in Berlin.
But we want as many people as possible to become involved in
these efforts, or at least provide their feedback during the
week. So we have given an opportunity for the BOFs to display
a poster in the Welcome Reception (Sunday 5pm to 7pm). If you
are attending the reception, take a look at the posters and
look for topics that interest you. Someone running the BOF is
also likely standing by, so you can also get directly involved
in discussions, sign up to help, etc. We hope that this helps
you all network with others even more :-)

In the interest of encouraging remote participation and
involvement in those BOFs, could these posters be made available
online before the reception?   Will they eventually be
incorporated into the minutes?

And, incidentally, is there a way for remote participants to
sign up for one or both meeting-related mailing lists without
registering (or using a "remote participation registration"
mechanism, which would be my preference for other reasons)?

thanks,
   john