Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

2013-07-24 03:18:24
John,

In the interest of encouraging remote participation and
involvement in those BOFs, could these posters be made available
online before the reception?   Will they eventually be
incorporated into the minutes?

Good questions. We can work on that…

And, incidentally, is there a way for remote participants to
sign up for one or both meeting-related mailing lists without
registering (or using a "remote participation registration"
mechanism, which would be my preference for other reasons)?

I sent the mail to ietf-announce, so I would guess many non-attendees got it as
well.

Jari