Re: Remote participants access to Meeting Mailing Lists was Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

2013-07-24 15:00:36
On Jul 24, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I would envisage a fair amount of chatter about
specific remote-participation issues, like "this new codec isn't
working for me, is it OK for anyone else using <browser version> on
<operating system version>?"

We get that on the attendees list anyway sometimes, and I think it's probably
not a bad thing, although I'm pretty sure there's an email address for getting
support of this type.