Re: Remote participants access to Meeting Mailing Lists was Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

2013-07-25 08:42:01
On 25/07/13 05:27, Moriarty, Kathleen wrote:
I like Aaron's suggestion to update the web with important information about a
meeting.  There is a lot of mail on the list and that could be a useful way to
communicate updates, etc.

Thanks, in case the previous mail is down in the pile already...

"
One thing that may also benefit both Remote and Meeting participants:

An anchor point to distribute live update about IETF week, e.g., schedule change, latest bits-n-bytes info, WG/BoF agenda changes/slides uploaded(with embedded link), highlight/awards at plenary, emergent notice for facility issues/weather/traffic/hotel stealing...

Most of those could be found if digging hard enough from hundreds of mails during IETF week, but a quick link definitely helps.

It can be a "live update" bullet on the front page of IETF meeting
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/
"

Cheers,
Aaron

Best regards,
Kathleen

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2013, at 12:12 AM, "Brian E Carpenter"