Re: Remote participants access to Meeting Mailing Lists was Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

2013-07-24 13:38:34
Unfortunately 87all(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org --the "announce" version of the
list-- is where the really important things, like schedule
changes, show up.  And, at least as far as I can tell, there is
no way for a non-registrant to get on that list.

Has anyone tried to subscribe on the listinfo page?: