Re: Remote participants access to Meeting Mailing Lists was Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

2013-07-27 05:25:53

(3) While it is almost certainly too late to populate it before
Berlin, I think the meeting page template could use a "Remote
Participants" main section with pointers to hints and other
relevant materials, including which mailing lists one should
watch and that the web version of the meeting agenda should be
refreshed at least daily.  Wouldn't hurt to repeat the
instructions about what to do if the feeds go bad there either.

We have created a small section called Remote Participation on the lower right
side of the 87 meeting page here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/index.html. It
can and will be improved over time, but it's a start.

-Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>