Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

2013-07-26 02:46:07
On 26 Jul 2013, at 07:36, Abdussalam Baryun
<abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 7/24/13, John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com> wrote:

--On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 09:22 +0300 IETF Chair
<chair(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> wrote:

I wanted to let you know about an experiment we are trying out
in Berlin.
But we want as many people as possible to become involved in
these efforts, or at least provide their feedback during the
week. So we have given an opportunity for the BOFs to display
a poster in the Welcome Reception (Sunday 5pm to 7pm). If you
are attending the reception, take a look at the posters and
look for topics that interest you.

What about each poster state which WG/RFCs it is mostly
depending-on/related (if applicable), this can make an easier way to
know if I am interested or should be interested.

The poster deadline passed some time ago. The easiest way to decide if you're
interested though is to read the poster, assuming it is well-written :)

The conference-style poster idea came up quite late this year. It's a good
idea, and is hopefully something that can be improved for IETF88 and beyond.  I
suspect the idea arose from IETF87 having an unusually high number of BOFs.

Tim