RE: Remote participants access to Meeting Mailing Lists was Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

2013-07-24 13:37:27
John,

        As I understand it, the meeting-specific mailing lists are used either
mostly
or exclusively for "chatting" about stuff at the meeting that is most relevant
to folks
at the meeting.  Stuff like network/power/room issues, potential social
activities,
etc.

        If folks that are not at the meeting want to read stuff like that, and
it's
possible for them to do so, great.  But why jump through hoops on either side to
make that possible?

        These lists are not - AFAIK - intended for "meeting participation"
anywhere
near as much as they are for meeting logisitics.

--
Eric