Re: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

2013-08-03 05:39:44
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 5:53 AM, Mary Barnes
<mary(_dot_)h(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I did have some annoyances with the housekeeping, in particular the
 rewashing of glasses/mugs in the bathroom sink and someone else's soap bar
ending up in my bathroom.

Can I have my soap back?

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:49 AM, Livingood, Jason <