Re: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

2013-08-02 06:19:05
On 8/2/13 12:58 PM, Eggert, Lars wrote:
Venue was great, food options here and in the city were great, all-around
great experience. Let's come again!

(I do kinda wonder how there wasn't a single local company willing to step up
to be the host. That's embarrassing to me as a German, esp. if the IETF meets
in the self-declared IT hub of Germany. Better luck next time, I hope.)
There were many great sponsors stepped up they should be appreciated for
their generosity. Sometimes it's hard to hard to find a host, that's not
a reflection those who have invested time/energy/capital in making the
meeting a success.
Lars