The Friday Report

2013-08-04 12:47:36
Hi Abdussalam,

The IETF Chair used "AB" as your name in his report during the plenary. I assume that it is okay for me to call you "Abdussalam". I should have used "Mr Baryun" as that is how it is done in some cultures.

Somebody (outside the IETF) wrote that, in general, those living in richer countries appear to treat one another less kindly than their counterparts in poorer nations. In my personal opinion bullying is not okay. If you are of the opinion that you are being bullied please feel free to email me if you would like to talk to me about it.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy