Re: The Friday Report (was Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org)

2013-08-05 07:03:50
I agree with you John, I also not objecting it but wanted more meaning into
the report when I receive it, as I suggested before for clarifications.
I don't think majority in IETF think it is meaningless so that is why I
want to clarify the meaning and discuss what most may not want to discuss.
If this was already discussed could some one point me to a discussion about
a weekly post that is done for long and which it may be  meaningless by
some and understoond the meaning by others. I will add that the report can
be misleading, and that I have no intention to write a code for something
that is not IETF procedure, but I have intention to clarify such message
received each week in IETF that has a lack of information or meaning agreed
on.

AB

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM, John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>