Re: procedural question with remote participation

2013-08-05 06:56:16
On 08/05/13 07:51, Yoav Nir allegedly wrote:

On Aug 5, 2013, at 2:43 PM, Scott Brim
<scott(_dot_)brim(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 08/05/13 07:31, Hadriel Kaplan allegedly wrote:
Yup, afaict we were doing ok until IETF 87... but at least one anonymous
jabber participant (named "Guest") did remotely speak multiple times at the
mic on one of the RAI working group sessions this past week (at RTCWEB if I
recall).  I was personally ok with it, but it was awkward.  If folks feel
it's inappropriate, then we need something else.  I'd be ok with just
having jabber scribes ignore anonymous participants.

It's inappropriate. Tell them they need to provide at least a name.

Would it be better if they were called "Emma" instead of "Guest" ?

Yes.  Ask lawyers.