Re: Radical Solution for remote participants

2013-08-16 08:28:57

Yes, that had also occurred to me. :)

It does cost money though... if even for just additional equipment, tech
support and administration, and a separate presentation screen in the rooms.
And it's one more thing for the folks who run the meetings to worry about, plan
for, deal with, etc. - and that's a real cost too.  As far as I can tell it's
not the up-front capex costs of a technology that really matter much, it's the
recurring opex costs.

-hadriel

On Aug 16, 2013, at 8:30 AM, Arturo Servin