Re: Radical Solution for remote participants

2013-08-16 03:59:56
Maybe I am missing something.
The reason we have face-to-face meetings is because there is value in such meetings that can not reasonably be achieved in other ways. I would like remote participation to be as good as possible. But if would could achieve "the same as being there" then we should seriously consider not meeting face-to-face. Conversely, until the technology gets that good, we must not penalize the face-to-face meeting for failures of the technology.

Yours,
Joel