Re: [spfbis] Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19.txt> (Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in Email, Version 1) to Proposed Standard

2013-08-19 15:43:31
There is nothing syntactially worng with those entries. I congratulate
people advocating SPF in TXT records while also writing parsers.

None of your TXT records are SPF records because they don't start with
the required version tag.  You have two type 99 records that start
with the version tag, which is invalid under section 3.1.2 of RFC 4408
and the similar section 3.2 of 4408bis.

So you're publishing no SPF information at all.  I gather that you've
tried the popular SPF implementations like libspf2 and verified that
they correctly report that they found nothing.

I really don't understand what point you're making here.

R's,
John