Re: [spfbis] Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19.txt> (Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in Email, Version 1) to Proposed Standard

2013-08-19 15:49:59
Speaking in my capacity as responsible AD for this WG and document, and the one who is going to have to judge the consensus of this Last Call and report to the IESG.