Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-repute-query-http-09.txt> (A Reputation Query Protocol) to Proposed Standard

2013-08-29 13:37:43
On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM, SM <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net> wrote:

Hi Murray,

At 01:14 21-08-2013, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

Ah.  I realize that CRLF is standard line termination for SMTP; is it
automatically the expected line termination for all line-oriented
protocols?  I don't know about others.

I would have to write a long answer to that question. :-)  I haven't had
time to test what the draft specifies.  Thanks for addressing the comments.

We can go with CRLF, since it's been pointed out to me that most text-based
protocols have historically used that.  Who am I to change history?  :-)

-MSK