Re: decentralization of Internet (was Re: Bruce Schneier's Proposal to dedicate November meeting to saving the Internet from the NSA

2013-09-08 08:58:53
    > From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roger_J=F8rgensen?= <rogerj(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

    > Isn't the payload the important part to protect?

Ecrypting only the headers was a suggestion for the case where the routers
don't have enough spare crunch to encrypt the entire payload of every packet.

Whether that would do anything useful, or whether analysis of the payload
could bypass that, making that limited step useless, I don't know.

        Noel