Re: What real users think [was: Re: pgp signing in van]

2013-09-09 15:39:59
Yes, I am speaking of what would be possible today with a fresh start.  The
fresh start would also include signatures and encryption as a required part of
the design.  (If everyone has to have a key, the key management problems would
be greatly reduced.)

Steve