Re: CHANGE THE JOB (was Re: NOMCOM - Time-Critical - Final Call for Nominations)

2013-10-17 15:06:30
On Oct 17, 2013, at 3:57 PM, Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
"I have decided that since the Boofah WG has missed all milestones for
the past year and no alternative chairs are available, the WG will
now be closed."

Yes, actually I think closing working groups is one of the knobs that needs to
be turned more.   But it's not always simple, and it's not clear that that
would get rid of enough work.

The knob that I most need to turn is my tendency to respond on mailing lists.
But people have told me that they appreciate it that I do (and other people
have flamed me to a crisp for it).   What's the right answer?