Re: CHANGE THE JOB (was Re: NOMCOM - Time-Critical - Final Call for Nominations)

2013-10-17 16:49:46
It's been suggested to me off list that this message came across as
sarcastic. That was absolutely not my intention. I though Peter's list
was thoughtful and I think that only drastic changes of how we work
can seriously tackle the problem.

I've been quite shocked recently by the number of substantive and
important comments the IESG has made on a couple of drafts I've been
involved in. The documents will be much better as a result, but all
these points really should have been picked up earlier. See 1A
and 1C below, or 1B if you prefer.

Regards
   Brian