Re: Sergeant at arms: please deal with mars(_dot_)techno(_dot_)cat(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

2013-10-22 13:59:39
Anonymity is not a problem.  Behaving badly is a problem.
I really never want to see someone's ejection justified on
the basis of their putative "anonymity" again.  I am not
arguing that mars(_dot_)techno(_dot_)cat(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com ought to be
allowed
anywhere near an IETF mailing list but that the reason that
was given for throwing him off was not correct.  We should
be working to protect anonymity and privacy, not punishing it.

<aol>