Re: Review of: Characterization of Proposed Standards

2013-10-24 13:01:19
On 10/24/2013 1:53 PM, Moriarty, Kathleen wrote:
I don’t see how that is possible.  Different SDOs have different focus
areas with clear interdependencies between the work.  We don’t need to
try to replicate the work happening elsewhere, but rather should
continue to play nice with other SDOs.  It would be really hard to get
all of the various experts needed attend multiple forums because one SDO
didn’t want to reference the work they did in another SDO.

For reference, the comment about other SDOs in my review note was specific to the existing draft text that compared an aspect of IETF documents to documents from other SDOs and my suggestion was merely to substantiate the claim(s) being made.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking