Re: A sort of council of elders for the internet

2013-11-10 19:46:37
I responded to the wrong message, thought this was connected to the one prior.
In any case, there are a number of things the design team is doing as well as
other groups.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2013, at 8:22 PM, "Moriarty, Kathleen"