Re: A sort of council of elders for the internet

2013-11-10 15:39:05
On Sunday, November 10, 2013, Melinda Shore wrote:

I don't know if the diversity group has opted not to work
on gender issues because it's just too contentious, because
regional issues are easier, because they're planning to work
on it later, because of lack of interest, ... but it's pretty
Striking

The diversity team should consider gender the first issue to work on, I am
surprised that they still not working on this. I have interest but I don't
think a man can do better work in this issue, I recommend women to start to
do some gender diversity work to help progress.

AB