Re: The first issue (was : A sort of council of elders for the internet)

2013-11-13 04:54:42
Hi SM

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013, SM wrote:

Here are some more (unverified) numbers in parts of the IETF:

  A  0%
  B  8%
  C  6%
  D  8%
  E 12%
  F 11%
  G 11%

It is not a matter of whether gender issue is important or whether it
should be the first issue.  What matters is who will put in the effort.

We are already doing efforts by discussing them. Please identify the parts
because I need the full information related to IETF, and please identify
the time period or if they are current status. Thanking you,

AB