Re: Number of CAs (was: Mandatory encryption as part of HTTP2)

2013-11-18 08:39:35
Phillip, if all you've got to contribute to the discussion is an ad hominem
argument about the EFF, I think you've already conceded, and this is all just
noise.   This is why ad hominem arguments are generally fallacious.   If you
want to make your point, your argument needs to be of the form "the conclusion
here is wrong because of this fact that contradicts it," not "the EFF is wrong
because of this fact that shows that, in my opinion, their conclusions
generally can't be trusted."