Re: Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

2013-11-20 13:35:27

Same here, I participated in Inet'91 in Denmark when conversations about ISOC
were taking place, joined as individual member in 1992, and was the founder of
the Argentinean ISOC-AR Chapter in 1995.

My head hurts as well since I agree with you that ISOC since the beginning has
been inclusive of all sectors and I truly didn't know that some Civil Society
groups have a different view and opinion. Do you think this view from certain
groups is widespread or it is just a minority ?

-Jorge

On Nov 20, 2013, at 1:11 PM, Brian E Carpenter