Re: What "1net" is... (was: Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance)

2013-11-20 15:37:05
On Nov 20, 2013, at 5:52 PM, SM <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net> wrote:

Hi John,
At 11:52 20-11-2013, John Curran wrote:
Adiel indicated that 5 representatives from each of the 4 sectors are sought
sit on the steering committee.  In the case of Civil Society and Business
Community,
they seem quite accustomed to these kinds of requests (e.g. various
coalitions and
international organizations apparently ask for representatives in this
manner...)

I don't see any information in the above related to the "Technical community"
which was mentioned in the message at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg84403.html

SM -
It's not there; the info above is from the actual mailing list - archives
are online here: <https://nro.net/pipermail/i-coordination/>

Russ Housley is the one who invited IETF participation (see attached message
on the ietf list from 18 November 2013) - his email is
housley(_at_)vigilsec(_dot_)com

Thanks!
/John

===