Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

2013-12-02 10:15:15
On Dec 2, 2013 8:08 AM, "Avri Doria" <avri(_at_)ella(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to reach rough consensus on MTI of one from (H.264 ,VP8 )
leaving the choice of which, to each implementation?

Avri

That does not achieve the goal of ensuring 2 or more peers have a common
codec to avoid codec negotiation failure

CB