Re: [rtcweb] Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

2013-12-03 09:15:41
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Eric Burger
<eburger(_at_)standardstrack(_dot_)com>wrote:

Agreed. The problem is not that people cannot choose between S/MIME or
PGP. The problem is few people use anything.

Both fail the usability by mere mortals test, much less the usable by most
geeks test...  So the experiment is meaningless.
                      - Jim

On Dec 3, 2013, at 9:50 AM, Ted Lemon