Re: [rtcweb] Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

2013-12-04 03:16:37

I find the defeatism quite depressing. If we know the reason the previous
efforts have failed, all we need to do is to address them and try again.

FWIW, I agree with this. We should not believe we can make all projects
succeed. Or that without a deep understanding of a field we can succeed. Or
that we can succeed without understanding and getting the support of the world
around us. But the Internet is evolving, the users have real needs and when we
know what to do we should do it - you can succeed even in difficult situations.

And now back to your regularly scheduled RTCWeb discussion… (and I'm not
claiming that I at least know what to do in the RTCWeb case.)

Jari