Re: Daughter of CODEC (was Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb)

2013-12-04 03:20:39
Hi,

yes, we are monitoring this effort. The reason why it has not been
chartered yet is a lack of cycles in the main proponents, who are
fairly busy contributing to other aspects of RTCWeb (among other
things). Richard is the responsible AD for this effort.

Cheers,

Gonzalo