Re: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04.txt

2013-12-04 03:35:22
thanks Ines, but I think the document did not address all of my comments,

AB

On 12/3/13, Ines  Robles <mariainesrobles(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hello,

The new revision of the draft addresses the comments made during the Last
Call.

There were some comments about mentioning the anti-harassment policy in
this draft.  I discussed about the matter with the Area Director.  It is
suggested not to mention the policy in this draft.  Please note that during
the IETF 88 plenary it was mentioned that the next step would be to
consider a BCP-level policy for the anti-harassment policy (Slide 14 at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/slides/slides-88-iesg-opsplenary-2.pdf
).

Please any comments are very welcome,

Thanks and Regards,

Ines Robles

directories.

    Title           : IETF Guidelines for Conduct
    Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
    Filename        : draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04.txt
    Pages           : 5
    Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
  This document provides a set of guidelines for personal interaction
  in the Internet Engineering Task Force.  The Guidelines recognize the
  diversity of IETF participants, emphasize the value of mutual
  respect, and stress the broad applicability of our work.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/