Re: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04.txt

2013-12-09 17:06:51
As I said I have no objections. I would like to have more specific
text but I could live with the current version.

And I liked the text that Dave Farmer suggested. It is simple enough
but very clear in how we need to treat other people.

Best regards,
as

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Jari Arkko