Re: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04.txt

2013-12-17 13:12:44
Le 05/12/2013 21:13, Arturo Servin a écrit :

      English is the de facto language of the IETF.  However, it is not
      the native language of many IETF participants.  All participants,
      particularly those with English as a first language, attempt to
      accommodate the needs of other participants by communicating
      clearly.  When faced with English that is difficult to understand
      IETF participants make a sincere effort to understand each other
      and engage in conversation to clarify what was meant.

As a french reader of the IETF's lists, I strongly approve these words.
It's enough difficult for many people in the world to speak or write in
english when it's not their native langage.
And it's harder when people criticize you for doing mistakes.

Please be kind ;)

--
Solarus - solarus(_at_)ultrawaves(_dot_)fr
GPG Key- 0x02C29734