Re: Suggested changes to draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04

2013-12-15 15:04:42
It looks good to me.

Regards,
as

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 6:38 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf(_at_)elandsys(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Hello,

There was a discussion with the (sponsoring) Area Director and document
shepherd about the Introduction section of
draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04 [1].  The following change is
suggested:

    The work of the IETF relies on cooperation among a diverse range of
    people, ideas, and communication styles.  The IETF strives, through
    the guidelines for conduct, to create and maintain an environment
    in which every person is treated with dignity, decency, and respect.
    People who participate in the IETF are expected to behave in a
    professional manner as we work together to develop interoperable
    technologies for the Internet.  All IETF participants aim to abide by
    these guidelines as we build consensus in person and through email
    discussions.  If conflicts arise they are resolved according to the
    procedures outlined in RFC 2026 [RFC2026].

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04