Re: IETF working language

2014-03-09 08:46:28
* <l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk> wrote:
But the point remains - you were operationally fluent
and a functional contributor to group discussion.

I found straightforward instructions how to participate on the Internet
and followed them as I saw fit. I did not have to deal with intimidating
participation requirements like minimum IELTS scores and RFCs codifying
behavior specifically for IETF purposes.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern(_at_)hoehrmann(_dot_)de ·
http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de