Re: Two official work languages is smarter (was Re: IETF working language

2014-03-09 14:46:58
On 03/09/2014 07:46 PM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
Bonjour Russ,

I am sorry, and I did not mean any insult, most of IETF meeting are not in Europe but most IETF meetings are in America.

If someone wants respect for their opinions, the first order of business is that they get their facts straight.

From IETF 80 to IETF 89 (10 meetings), IETF 80, 82, 83, 87 and 89 were outside America. From IETF 70 to IETF 79 (10 meetings), IETF 72, 75, 76, 78 and 79 were outside America.

Unless some time period before 2007 is the subject of discussion, the word "most" has no basis.

       Harald, a non-native-English speaker