Re: how do we make the IETF working language work?

2014-03-11 13:07:23
I've used Etherpad for its word-like document change tracking capabilities
while preparing basic concept documentation. Not a versioning system by any
stretch of imagination - but it is similar to MS word track changes mode.

*Chaitanya Dhareshwar*

Linkedin <http://in.linkedin.com/in/chaitanyabd> | Blog <http://cbd.vcio.in> |
Skype: chaitanyabd
Mobile: +91.9820760253

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 11:02 PM, Ted Lemon