Re: how do we make the IETF working language work?

2014-03-11 13:12:31
On 3/11/14, 10:32 AM, Ted Lemon wrote:
On Mar 11, 2014, at 1:21 PM, joel jaeggli <joelja(_at_)bogus(_dot_)com> wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean, there are two people merging commits to that
branch.

The way to find out what I mean is to try change tracking in MS Word.

I have.

 Otherwise I probably sound like a lunatic talking about "horseless
carriages" or something... :)

I moved towards collaborative source code management systems (mostly svn
before git) because branch / merge cycles, conflict resolution are a
normal part of the workflow. it's not that office live is entirely
unsuitable for this, it isn't, but I work with text or code not word or
excel files.