Re: how do we make the IETF working language work?

2014-03-11 12:12:03
On Mar 11, 2014, at 1:06 PM, joel jaeggli <joelja(_at_)bogus(_dot_)com> wrote:
https://github.com/joelja/ipv6-ptb/commits/master

Ah.   Primitive tools that do a fine job of tracking revisions, but are not
good tools for collaboration on revising documents.   I meant something like
the change tracking tools in MS Word, and I _think_ that's also what TP was
talking about.   These aren't trivial, but they aren't brain surgery either.
It would really speed up my editing of documents if we had tools that did this.