Re: IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

2014-03-17 11:12:32
Agreed. We don't need flashy(tm) stuff. We need easy to access and find stuff.
Mobile sites are really easy if the site itself is simple, compact, and NOT
using the proprietary flavor of the month for fancy display.

--
Sent from a mobile device. Sorry for typos or weird auto-correct. Thank IETF
LEMONADE for mobile email! See <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade/>