Re: RFC 7168 on The Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol for Tea Efflux Appliances (HTCPCP-TEA)

2014-04-02 02:08:04
I would beg to differ, I love my Iced Tea (ref:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iced_tea)

Further as the Internet Engineering Tea Force we must ensure all
possibilities are covered... Even if its not common within a region/culture
doesn't mean its not used elsewhere.

*Chaitanya Dhareshwar*

Linkedin <http://in.linkedin.com/in/chaitanyabd> | Blog <http://cbd.vcio.in> |
Skype: chaitanyabd
Mobile: +91.9820760253

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Ole Jacobsen <olejacobsen(_at_)me(_dot_)com>