Re: RFC 7168 on The Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol for Tea Efflux Appliances (HTCPCP-TEA)

2014-04-02 20:01:52
From: Chaitanya Dhareshwar <chaitanyabd(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Ole Jacobsen <olejacobsen(_at_)me(_dot_)com>
wrote:

As any Brit will tell you: ice has absolutely NOTHING to do with tea, so
it would be out of scope.

Sat-too-long-and-is-still-hot is, if I recall, known as "stewed" and
anyone responsible faces possible deportation from the UK. A very serious
matter indeed, almost as serious as refusing to obey the rules of a queue.

I would beg to differ, I love my Iced Tea (ref:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iced_tea)

Further as the Internet Engineering Tea Force we must ensure all
possibilities are covered... Even if its not common within a region/culture
doesn't mean its not used elsewhere.

We definitely need to avoid the growth of national extensions of
HTCPCP-TEA by including the features that are being used already!

Dale