What I've been wondering about the DMARC problem

2014-04-14 23:02:50
The standard procedure in many companies is business scoped, so they
identify important business users and the business returns/damages. Most
important users are not IT experts, and use email for personal exchange. Yahoo
has signed an agreement with users to protect its information system, so
all seem to follow that, and all users are free to stop using services or
not.

AB