Re: (DMARC) We've been here before, was Why mailing lists

2014-04-18 15:37:14
On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM, <tytso(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu> wrote:

This sounds like the, "Once the rockets go up, who cares *where* they
come down; it's not my department, says Werner von Braun" defense.

Like it or not, the (mis)-application of DMARC has caused some
significant pain for some parts of the Internet.  Maybe *you* don't
care about it, but some of us have to deal with the distruction that
yahoo.com has wrought.

I didn't say anything close to "I don't care about it", or any of the other
things you're saying above.  I'd really appreciate it if you stopped
putting words in my mouth.

-MSK