[off-off-track] Re: (DMARC) We've been here before, was Why mailing lists

2014-04-18 16:05:19
tytso(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu wrote:
On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 01:15:04PM -0700, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

The difference here is that Yahoo has users that send mail where those
others do not.
This sounds like the, "Once the rockets go up, who cares *where* they
come down; it's not my department, says Werner von Braun" defense.

I believe the quote is ""The rocket worked perfectly except for landing on the wrong planet." (or as it has been suggested "we aimed for the Moon, but we hit London.")

:-)