Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-06

2014-06-24 16:42:04
With correct subject line this time ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gen-art [mailto:gen-art-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Black, David
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 5:14 PM
To: ietf(_at_)trammell(_dot_)ch; General Area Review Team
(gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org)
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; ipfix(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-05

The -06 version of this draft addresses all of the comments in the
Gen-ART review of the -05 version.

Nit: I suggest one minor clarification in the added text (insertion
of the word "comparing" is the primary purpose of this change, feel
free to edit to taste):

OLD
   See
   [RFC6885] and [I-D.ietf-precis-framework] for more on the dangers of
   Unicode strings..
NEW
   See
   [RFC6885] and [I-D.ietf-precis-framework] for more on possible
   unexpected results and related risks in comparing Unicode strings.

Thanks,
--David